The AMR BI-850, Explosion Proof Battery Indicator keeps watch on your expensive machine batteries. With our new “High Tech” design, the BI-850 will extend the life of your machine’s batteries, and reduce production downtime due to failing equipment. It is housed in a rugged XP enclosure, and is intended for machine mount.
- Enclosure – Brass (EXP)
- Dimensions – 5.5″W x 4.75″H x 5″D
- Weight – 5 lbs.
- Mounting – Weld Plate, 5″ x 5.5″
- Voltage Operation Range – 65 VDC to 140 VDC (128 VDC Unit)
- Current Requirements – 24 mA (minimum)
- Indicators – 100% charge down to 80% in 5% increments
- MSHA-approved EXP Enclosure.
- Smooth indication – Not just a voltage meter.
- Easy to install: Mount the weld plate and connect the two wires.
- Red LED begins to flash less than 80% capacity.
|Inputs:||2-wire, direct connection to Battery|
|Display:||4 Green and 1 Red LED for battery level indication, 80-100%|
|Other Notes:||Machine Mountable with 5″ x 5.5″ Weld Plate|