Increasing Your Production Through Technology
Through years of experience in monitoring and control for the mining industry, AMR has developed the most versatile quarry automation system available today.
Each device is verified for proper operation before proceeding through one-touch plant startup. Once the system is up and running, increased tonnage and consistent product quality are maintained through the precise monitoring of critical feed and transfer points for maximum efficiency. Storage bin and crusher bowl levels are constantly maintained, providing increased tonnage and a more consistent quality product.
Sensors strategically placed throughout your plant monitor all operating equipment. If a problem occurs, the feed is stopped and the affected portion of the system is shut down, preventing costly downtime due to spillage and overflow. The operator is alerted and directed to the problem, so repairs can be made quickly and production can resume.
Users can visually monitor all aspects of the operation through a PC-based Human-Machine-Interface (HMI) with a graphical depiction of the plant. The HMI also allows the operator to tailor the automation system for current run conditions by adjusting set points and limits. Visit AMR’s Aquamation page to view our services offering for the water and wastewater industries, www.amraquamation.com.
- Operating in the Windows environment, the versatile HMI package can create original screens, provide production reporting and trend critical equipment
- Plant functions can be monitored and controlled remotely using dial-up modems and/or network connections
- User-adjusted set points, trip levels, and lockout controls allowing complete flexibility
- Improved productivity
- Enhanced product quality
- Unattended operations
- Remote/off-site monitoring
- Predictive maintenance
- Reduced downtime
- On-site training
- Telephone support
- Program modifications by modem
- On-site service indicators
- PLC system – standard off-the-shelf hardware
- PC-based HMI – industry accepted graphics
- Ultrasonic and laser level
- Motor current transducers
- Temperature/pressure transducers
- TS-1900 Series Tip Switches
- LS-3000 Series speed/motion indicators