|Dimensions:||7″L x 2.25″W x 2.25″D|
|Operating Voltage:||120-250 VAC|
|Outputs:||Normally Closed Relay Contact|
- Products & Services
- Atmospheric MonitoringAMR’s MC-4000 suite of products meet and exceed U.S. MSHA’s requirements for mine monitoring systems and have proven to be essential in operational control. The MC-4000 line offers: High-speed data communications for real-time atmospheric (gas) and conveyor belt monitoring and controls; Wide access to information from many locations, including remote off-site monitoring; Optional Ethernet-based fiber optic backbone and AMR’s Modbus Gateway Remote stations makes monitoring even faster and easier.
- Automation Services
- Battery IndicatorsReduce production downtime due with our line of Battery Indicators. AMR offers reliable solutions to keep watch on your machine batteries.
- Cable Fault DetectorsThe CD-710 will locate shorts and opens in underground trailing cables quickly and precisely. Working as a cable problem solver, the CD-710 can cut cable downtime by 50%.
- Collision Avoidance
- Electronic Circuit BreakersAMR’s CB series offers greater safety than conventional breakers. Replaces molded case breakers No external arcing Extremely long life of operation Indicator lights for all faults: Phase overcurrent, Ground fault, Phase under-voltage, Unit fault, Ground monitor trip, Fuse/contact failure, Phase loss Self Test circuitry All protection functions in one package Easily tested by breaker test unit (BT-1000) Capable of remote control by any dad acquisition system or PLC’s.
- Ground Check MonitorsGround Monitors continuously verify the integrity of the AC ground wire in mining equipment’s trailing cables. Since 1975, AMR has been a pioneer in ground monitor design and sold over 40,000 circuits worldwide. Pilotless and pilot wire versions are available for low to high voltage circuits (up to 25KV).
- Mine MonitoringAMR has provides the most flexible and reliable mine monitoring systems available in the mining industry. The same is true today. AMR’s systems optimize your operations through real-time monitoring and control allowing you to pinpoint unsafe or hazardous areas, trend machinery for maintenance and control devices remotely. Mine owners can now choose the standard MC-4000 System, which communicates over simple and durable twisted pair copper cable and uses RS-485 protocol. Or owners can choose the new MC-4000-ET System, which utilizes Modbus over Ethernet protocol on a fiber-optic backbone. AMR offers several options for monitoring software at your Human-Machine-Interface (“HMI”) for either system including AMR’s WinMAC Software and Graphics Package or off-the-shelf graphics from Rockwell, GE, Wonderware, Citect, etc. In addition, AMR’s MC-4000 product line includes a complete line of field-proven sensors, remote I/O devices, repeaters and troubleshooting devices. Collectively, the MC-4000 line delivers the ultimate in safety and productivity improvements to your operations.
- Mine Net Mesh Wireless Tracking & CommunicationMine Net Mesh is the second generation of AMR’s communications and tracking solutions adding real time voice and 802.11 data connectivity. The primary purpose of these systems is to expedite miner location and rescue efforts, but they also greatly increase productivity during normal operations.
- Mine Net Tracking & CommunicationsEvents that have occurred over the past years have resulted in the growth in awareness and placed the spotlight on mine safety. AMR has developed a unique tracking system with the most advanced features and capabilities, allowing us to bring the desired safety levels to you. For over 20 years AMR has set the standard in mine safety through our exclusive line of products and now the safety of your miners can be enhanced even more by using AMR’s Mine Net™ tracking system.
- Remote Cellular/Satellite Telemetry
- Remote Racking SystemWith a molded case circuit breaker, a miner is placed in front of potential arcing hazards. With AMR’s CB Remote Racking System (RRS), the miner is only exposed to 5 Volts, and the built-in time delay allows the miner to safely remove themselves from potential arcing hazards. Click here to view AMR’s CB Remote Racking Drawer video.
- Speed SensorsThe “Little Speedy” LS-3000 series is a compact “all-in-one” Slip or Sequence Control Switch utilizing a ferrous metal inductive pickup. “All-in-one” means the pickup with associated speed, delay, and control circuitry is an “all-in-one” package. All that is necessary in installing this unit is tomount themodule near a suitable roller and connect the attached cable to the control box of the belt being monitored. Potted in a sealed 2″ x 7″ tube, the LS-3000 series is free from dust or moisture contamination. Accessible at one end of the module are adjustments for belt speed cutoff, a cutoff time delay and a LED (indicator) for easy calibration.
- Tip SwitchesAMR’s Tip Switches are simple and versatile units used to sense material levels in underground mines, strip mines, preparation plants and stone quarries. The TS-1900 switches have no moving parts and are potted to increase their durability. They are designed to be hung vertically, using the attached eyehook. If they tilt more than a certain degree, depending on themodel, in any direction, the normally closedmercury switch will open, breaking a control or sense circuit. The switches are rated for 250 VAC at 15Amp.
- Atmospheric Monitoring
- About Us
- Contact AMR