The MC-4040 is used to split and extend the MC-4000 data line. This unit can be line-powered just as the MC-4210 addressable sensors are, or it can be integrated into a MC-4020 remote. The MC-4040 also has two on-board analog channels and two control outputs for controlling external devices.
- 3 data line outputs from 1 input
- 2 analog inputs, 2 control outputs
- Can be ordered as a line-powered or 120 VAC powered unit
- Addressable from 1 to 99
- Low current operation
Smart Repeater Features:
- All 3 data line outputs having open and short status indication
- Enable/disable all 3 output comuncation ports
- Apply/remove power to all 3 output ports
- Power indication in MC-4020
- 10 to 28 VDC operation
- Analog inputs – 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 5 VDC
- Control outputs – solid state, 100 mA at 28 VDC
- Dimensions – 12″W x 10″H x 7″D
- Weight – 8 lbs.