The newest addition to the AMR ground check monitoring line is the GM-105-XLD, “Extra Long Distance,” impedance monitor. With an advanced 125 mA loop current, the XLD allows monitoring of cable lengths of up to 6.5km (4 miles).* The higher current loop provides more tolerance to connections or inline couplers, which can cause an increase in the resistance of the pilot circuit.
In addition to ground check monitoring, the GM-105-XLD includes ground-fault monitoring for resistance-grounded systems. It continuously monitors the integrity of the ground wire to protect portable equipment from hazardous voltages caused by ground faults.
- XLD – “Extra Long Distance” to monitor cable lengths up to 6.5km (4 miles)*
- 480 VAC – 5kVAC
- 125 mA loop current for higher tolerance to connections and inline couplers
- Selectable Under Voltage (UV) or Shunt-Trip modes for different applications
- Multiple trip level settings for a variety of applications – 0.5, 2.0, 4.0A
- Adjustable trip times for fast response – 0.1 to 2.0 seconds
- Panel-mounted pilot circuit and relay fuses for easy access
- Plug style terminal blocks for simplified wiring
- Modular design for easier installation. The base is mounted then the main assembly slides into the base and is secured with one thumb screw.
- Same form factor as other popular brands for worry free compatibility
- Fail-Safe in the event of cable damage or equipment failures
- Optional wiring harness available
*Distance may vary based on cable construction and manufacturer.